Save time and money with a brand that has taken the best of both Altec/CAT and combined the components into one machine.
- Engineered to the ANSI standards
- Operates up to 45deg, Sidling 30deg
- Compact and easily transported
- DM45B-BR and DM47B-BR Sheave height 43ft, 45ft Boom tip winch
- Can be serviced locally
- Maintain small crew size
- Cold weather starting aids
- Hydrostatic drive to protect the system
- Field-tested to capacity. Can be equipped with a full capacity Digger Derrick Boom or outfitted with a Man Lift/Insulated Bucket.
- Safety Features:
- The operator can stand clear of equipment while maneuvering the track machine.
- Remote Controls are “Industry Standard”, providing operator optimal control and a full view of the work at hand.
“Northline has rented one of the pole setter for 3 months. The machine has done a great job with no issues. The carrier can access the area we need to go to and maintain good stability.
NLU has 14 other track carriers of the standard type mounted on Prinoth Chassi. The carrier on the pole setter is a proven carrier. The pole setter with the Altec unit mounted on the carrier works great. Crew like the remote controls both for the carrier and the boom.
At first I was worried that the men would not like to walk in with the machine. But the easy of the use of the machine made it no problem. Would recommend this to anyone and I hope to have this machine also in the NLU fleet in the future.”